We are excited about our recent press! Check out MOSAIC in November Instyle magazine's "Best of the Web" feature on page 228 for wonderful handcrafted and fair trade accessories. The magazine makes mention of the global glam reflected in our sophisticated collection.
Save 20% off this month on any MOSAIC item using code "instyle" at checkout.
While visiting lush, historic Savannah, GA, check out MOSAIC's favorite
Stay: The Mansion at Forsyth Park. Savannah's most exquisite, world-class hotel located at infamous Forsyth Park. Each of 126 lavish guest rooms and suites offer the classic refinement of a historic mansion, coupled with modern conveniences for the 21st century traveler.
Play: Drop by ultra-chic Casimir's Lounge at 700 Drayton Restaurant for drinks. Choose from its rooftop terrace overlooking Forsyth Park or their luxe lounge to enjoy live jazz & blues.
Shop: Kenyan-born and bred Zia's store on Broughton Street for exotic handmade jewelry and accessories. Shop the SCAD (Savannah College of Art and Design) Store for beautiful artisanal works from students, faculty and alumni.
Dine: 700 Drayton Restaurant offers the best cuisine for the discerning palate. Also check out Savannah's staple, Paula Deen's The Lady and Sons, for the ultimate Southern-style menu.
Visit: Bask in the lush greenery of one of Savannah's 21 historic squares, each named after a historical figure in American history. Make sure to pack a wonderful picnic lunch!
Shop MOSAIC www.shopmosaiconline.com during our August Sale Event through 8/31. Save an additional 25% off any MOSAIC item by using coupon code "mosaicspecial" at checkout.
Indulge in end-of-season sale specials like Coclico flats and sandals, Pura Lopez strappy heels, Mad Imports raffia totes and clutches and haute SURevolution jewelry!
Happy August shopping!
Located off South Carolina's coastline, Charleston is a city rich with history and idyllic southern charm. Check out MOSAICStyle's list of must-sees:
1. Stay: Market Pavillion Hotel. Located in the heart of Charleston's historic district, the Market Pavillion Hotel pairs old world charm, service and ambience with modern comforts in a luxurious setting.
2. Play: Chai's Lounge and Tapas. This Asian-inspired space blends unique tapas, cocktails and outdoor entertainment for those warm Charleston summer nights.
3. Eat: Poogan's Porch Restaurant. Nestled in the heart of downtown Charleston, this quaint old Victorian is the ideal setting for a unique dining experience. Named after the fabled little dog that was a fixture on its porch, this is an infamous spot to experience the region's signature "low country/southern cuisine". Make sure to try their shrimp and grits!
4. Shop: King Street's eclectic mix of shops and restaurants and the Old City Market, where local artisans and craftspeople sell their wares. A great place to buy authentic Gullah baskets that are typically weaved right at the market.
5. Visit: The Old Slave Mart Museum for a gripping pictorial of African history in the US. The Old Slave Mart, located on one of Charleston's few remaining cobblestone streets, is the only known extant building used as a slave auction gallery in South Carolina. Also check out the Gibbes Museum of Art's collection of Charleston, the "Lowcountry" and the American South culture from the colonial era through today.
Nothing says modern AND eco-friendly like these hand-dipped driftwood bangles from SURevolution!
Featured on Cameron Diaz in Vogue's June Green Issue, these chunky abstract bangles are crafted from discarded driftwood from the Colombian forests and then individually hand-dipped in precious gold or silver.
Wear one bangle as a wardrobe signature piece or layer them on like Cameron for more drama. Either way, the end result is simply chic!
Shop MOSAIC www.shopmosaiconline.com for SURevolution's beautifully-crafted jewelry and home decor.