Shop MOSAIC www.shopmosaiconline.com during our August Sale Event through 8/31. Save an additional 25% off any MOSAIC item by using coupon code "mosaicspecial" at checkout.
Indulge in end-of-season sale specials like Coclico flats and sandals, Pura Lopez strappy heels, Mad Imports raffia totes and clutches and haute SURevolution jewelry!
Happy August shopping!
Located off South Carolina's coastline, Charleston is a city rich with history and idyllic southern charm. Check out MOSAICStyle's list of must-sees:
1. Stay: Market Pavillion Hotel. Located in the heart of Charleston's historic district, the Market Pavillion Hotel pairs old world charm, service and ambience with modern comforts in a luxurious setting.
2. Play: Chai's Lounge and Tapas. This Asian-inspired space blends unique tapas, cocktails and outdoor entertainment for those warm Charleston summer nights.
3. Eat: Poogan's Porch Restaurant. Nestled in the heart of downtown Charleston, this quaint old Victorian is the ideal setting for a unique dining experience. Named after the fabled little dog that was a fixture on its porch, this is an infamous spot to experience the region's signature "low country/southern cuisine". Make sure to try their shrimp and grits!
4. Shop: King Street's eclectic mix of shops and restaurants and the Old City Market, where local artisans and craftspeople sell their wares. A great place to buy authentic Gullah baskets that are typically weaved right at the market.
5. Visit: The Old Slave Mart Museum for a gripping pictorial of African history in the US. The Old Slave Mart, located on one of Charleston's few remaining cobblestone streets, is the only known extant building used as a slave auction gallery in South Carolina. Also check out the Gibbes Museum of Art's collection of Charleston, the "Lowcountry" and the American South culture from the colonial era through today.